- Banking (het verplaatsen van items) tussen characters wordt waarschijnlijk gelimiteerd tot meubilair en voltooide items.
- 1 Mailing items
- 2 Player stalls
- 3 Personal shops
- 4 Auction houses
- 5 Escrow system
- 6 Bankieren
- 7 Accountmanagement
- 8 Storage
- 9 Gear binding
- 10 Security systems
- 11 Trade agreements
- 12 Caravans
- 13 See also
- 14 Referenties
Player stalls (also called Kiosks and rental stalls) are rentable locations near the unique building in an Economic node or in #REDIRECT [[MediaWiki:Markets/nl]] (the "constructible" building available for placement by mayors of any City (stage 4) node or higher.
All nodes do have the ability to spawn player stalls. If you're not an economic node and you don't have a market- that's essentially your unique building- then you can construct essentially what is I guess would be called a... marketplace; and that marketplace will then come with certain services and it will come with a certain number of stalls. The economic node as I recall has the ability to construct an auction house and the auction house serves through the economic means the ability to list and sell items and that comes with additional stalls as well for the players. – Steven Sharif
- Player stalls may be utilized for a period of time based on the price paid to rent the stall.
- An attendant is assigned to the stall.
- Bulletin boards that list the items available in player stalls can be accessed from anywhere in the region.
- These give the location of the stall so players can travel there and purchase the items.
- Stall sales are also listed in auction houses.
- Players are able to input required items for repair and also purchase required materials for that repair.
- Players are not be able to be attacked while occupying their player stall.
- Player stalls are rentable by node citizens.
- These certificates allow the placement of a personal shop near the unique building in an economic node or on a freehold.
- Once the economic node has reached metropolis stage, personal shops may be placed anywhere in the world.
- Unlike player stalls, items for sale in personal shops are not listed in the parent node or at auction houses.
- Also unlike player stalls, personal shops require the player to be online.
- Marktplaatsen in Village level economic nodes have auction houses that allow raw resources and processed goods to be posted.
- Exchanges in Town nodes have expanded auction houses that allow all goods/items to be posted.
- Economic nodes that have reached the metropolis stage unlock the linked economy superpower.
- Up to two economic metropolises may be linked in this manner.
- Metropolis level economic nodes enable worldwide sale prices for auction houses across Verra.
- Items listed in one linked economic node can be bid on from any other linked economic node.
- Linked economies also connect an economic metropolis and its vassal economic nodes.
If a Node is the Vassal Node of an Economic Node, an Auctioneer NPC appears in that Vassal Node. The Auctioneer allows players to list non-resource/processed materials in the Parent Node’s Auction House, but players cannot bid on items from this Auctioneer. These resources and processed materials must be stored within an Economic Node in order to be listed in that Node’s Auction House. In order to bid, they must still travel to the Auction House in the Parent Node.
- A listing fee will be charged to list items in the auction house.
- Vassal nodes of the auction house node will be able to view items that are listed on that auction house, regardless of node type of the vassal node.
- This will be possible through an auctioneer emissary in that node.
- Items cannot be listed in non-economic vassal nodes.
- There may be a taxation difference between auction houses versus other player businesses.
- Players will need to travel to the auction house that contains the raw resources or processed materials to retrieve them.
- Players wishing to move these items elsewhere will need to utilize the caravan system or other type of transportation.
We're going to have a UI... you're gonna put the resources in or they're gonna put the resources in. It'll be like an escrow system and then once [the job] is complete you'll get the item they'll get the money.
- Opslag tussen characters wordt waarschijnlijk beperkt tot meubilair en voltooide items.
- Een warenhuis zou een speler de mogelijkheid bieden om niet-materiele goederen tussen alts te vervoeren. Grondstoffen, materialen of elk ander goed dat leunt op het karavaansysteem wordt hiervan uitgesloten.
- Cosmetic skins.
- Het verplaatsen van items tussen characters, waar ze alleen toe te passen zijn op een character per keer.
- Warehouses may enable a player to transfer non-material goods between alts. This excludes resources, materials or anything that relies on the caravan system.
Player housing storage
- Players must obtain and place storage containers in their player-owned housing.
- Different grades of storage containers have different inventory capacities.
- There are restrictions on the grades of storage containers available in different types of houses.
- Access permissions can be set to allow others to access a player's personal storage devices.
- Very little gear will be account bound or soulbound in Ashes of Creation.
- Gear is obtained via crafting, gathering and processing along with raid and dungeon bosses.
A lot of what we experienced in games that usually come before us is that many things our account bound and they're soulbound to your character... Instead very little here is character bound. Very very little. The vast majority of gear- yes you will get quest related gear as rewards- but it won't be let's say one set in one dungeon and you must run the dungeon over and over. Instead we want to really emphasize the reliance on the economy and crafters and gatherers and processors to support a majority of the gear structure in-game, combined with that of world raid bosses and dungeon bosses; not a repetitive quest line through a single dungeon. – Steven Sharif
- These systems collect user data and flag abnormal activities for inspection. This combined with player reporting functions generates a live "heat map" that draws attention to unusual behavior.
- Players caught cheating will be banned.
Node governments can enter into trade agreements with other nodes. Each node entering into the agreement can designate caravans with materials to be sent to the other; improving the economy of both nodes. This gives experience to all involved, contributes to the node’s growth and helps to construct buildings.
Mercenary guilds will be a viable way forward for different organizations. I think there will be a lot of business to be had with that; and one of the systems in our trade agreements is creating an escrow for those particular type of arrangements that we're looking into. – Steven Sharif
- Economic relationships between nodes established by Mayors through the caravan system.
- An aspect of naval content.
- Caravans are for transfer of personal goods and quests as well as supplies for castles and nodes.
- Caravans can transport goods for more than one player.
- Naval caravans are capable of transitioning to and from land caravans at the point of intersection of land and ocean.
- These caravans will come in varying sizes and capacities.
- By default naval caravans have a racial appearance. Players will be able to apply caravan skins to change this appearance.
- Ashes of Creation - De visuals.
Citefout: Ongeldig label
<ref>; de naam "https://www.ashesofcreation.com/#the-visuals" wordt meerdere keren met andere inhoud gedefinieerd.
- Livestream, 15 mei 2017 (10:32).
- Livestream, 18 januari 2018 (46:56).
- Livestream, 28 juni 2019 (1:23:31).
- Video, 6 September 2018 (3:53).
- Livestream, 9 July 2018 (50:16).
- Livestream, 29 May 2020 (1:00:57).
- Livestream, 17 August 2018 (16:00).
- Livestream, 30 May 2019 (1:26:16).
- Interview, 8 July 2020 (55:05).
- Livestream, 5 May 2017 (16:36).
- Livestream, 5 May 2017 (35:16).
- Livestream, 16 October 2017 (59:39).
- Ashes of Creation Store: Confectioner’s Delight.
- Livestream, 28 March 2020 (1:04:49).
- Know Your Nodes: Economic Node Type.
- Livestream, 5 May 2017 (32:22).
- Livestream, 8 april 2018 (23:18).
- Livestream, 26 mei 2017 (18:10).
- Livestream, 29 May 2020 (41:45).
- Interview, 6 December 2018 (20:30).
- Video, 31 May 2020 (47:32).
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (AM) (23:18).
- Livestream, 17 August 2018 (10:54).
- Livestream, 26 June 2020 (51:58).
- Livestream, 28 June 2019 (1:23:31).
- Livestream, 15 May 2017 (13:06).
- Interview, 24 August 2018 (4:15).
- Livestream, 17 November 2017 (38:35).
- Massively OP, 1 June 2017
- Livestream, 9 February 2018 (20:40).
- City hall.
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (AM) (18:59).
- Video, 15 July 2019 (2:12).
- Livestream, 17 May 2017 (30:53).
- Kickstarter - We Just Broke $1,500,000!
- Livestream, 29 May 2020 (1:03:35).
- About Ashes of Creation.
- Video, 16 July 2019 (0:00s).
- Livestream, 15 May 2017 (45:20).
- Interview, 20 January 2017 (4:19).
- Interview, 11 May 2018 (28:21).
- Ashes of Creation Store: Ramstone Hauler.
- Livestream, 28 July 2017 (19:43).
- Livestream, 30 April 2020 (56:58).
- Livestream, 30 April 2020 (58:05).
- Livestream, 23 August 2017 (28:22).
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (AM) (15:46).
- Livestream, 29 May 2020 (1:28:38).