Player stalls (also called Kiosks and rental stalls) are rentable locations near the unique building in an Economic node or in #REDIRECT [[MediaWiki:Markets/nl]] (the "constructible" building available for placement by mayors of any City (stage 4) node or higher.
All nodes do have the ability to spawn player stalls. If you're not an economic node and you don't have a market- that's essentially your unique building- then you can construct essentially what is I guess would be called a... marketplace; and that marketplace will then come with certain services and it will come with a certain number of stalls. The economic node as I recall has the ability to construct an auction house and the auction house serves through the economic means the ability to list and sell items and that comes with additional stalls as well for the players. – Steven Sharif
- Player stalls may be utilized for a period of time based on the price paid to rent the stall.
- An attendant is assigned to the stall.
- Bulletin boards that list the items available in player stalls can be accessed from anywhere in the region.
- These give the location of the stall so players can travel there and purchase the items.
- Stall sales are also listed in auction houses.
- Players are able to input required items for repair and also purchase required materials for that repair.
- Players are not be able to be attacked while occupying their player stall.
- Player stalls are rentable by node citizens.
- These certificates allow the placement of a personal shop near the unique building in an economic node or on a freehold.
- Once the economic node has reached metropolis stage, personal shops may be placed anywhere in the world.
- Unlike player stalls, items for sale in personal shops are not listed in the parent node or at auction houses.
- Also unlike player stalls, personal shops require the player to be online.
- A market UI lists the current items available for sale in the node and in the same economic region.
- Encourage localized grouping.
- Enable posting of jobs.
- Quest sponsorship.
- For example: Potions, Fabric will be visually represented in a stall.
- Renewal is disabled once a Node siege is declared until the siege resolved.
We're going to have a UI... you're gonna put the resources in or they're gonna put the resources in. It'll be like an escrow system and then once [the job] is complete you'll get the item they'll get the money.
- Non-crafted items will have default repair skills, costing mats equal to its crafted equivalent.
- 0% durability will unequip items, increasing their repair costs.
- Destroyed gear can be reforged at a player stall using a portion of the materials that were necessary to craft the item.
- Armor smithing
- Jewel crafting
- Ship building
- Siege weapons
- Weapon smithing
- Crop rotations.
- Player stalls (Kiosks).
- Mayoral duties.
- Pay taxes.
- Fishing (potentially).
- Parlor games (Tavern games).
- World event notifications.
- Node citizenship notifications.
- Player housing notifications.
Some of it may come post-launch... but we do want people to interact with the game on their phones when they're away from the computer; and we're going to do as much as we can to make that cool. – Jeffrey Bard
- Livestream, 29 May 2020 (1:00:57).
- Livestream, 17 August 2018 (16:00).
- Livestream, 30 May 2019 (1:26:16).
- Interview, 8 July 2020 (55:05).
- Livestream, 5 May 2017 (16:36).
- Livestream, 5 May 2017 (35:16).
- Livestream, 16 October 2017 (59:39).
- Ashes of Creation Store: Confectioner’s Delight.
- Livestream, 19 May 2017 (33:57).
- Livestream, 31 October 2017 (28:58).
- The mighty beard!
- Livestream, 12 May 2017 (53:08).
- Livestream, 5 May 2017 (16:37).
- Livestream, 31 October 2017 (30:34).
- Livestream, 5 May 2017 (19:11).
- Livestream, 5 May 2017 (17:47).
- Livestream, 5 May 2017 (32:22).
- Podcast, 13 May 2017 (25:55).
- Video, 30 April 2017 (10:07).
- Livestream, 18 January 2018 (30:18).
- Livestream, 17 November 2017 (11:00).
- Livestream, 4 May 2018 (54:09).
- Livestream, 9 May 2017 (28:57).
- Livestream, 17 November 2017 (9:49).
- Livestream, 17 November 2017 (11:53).