- Apartment rentals offer node citizenship.
- Different price points offer different sized apartments.
- Prices for apartments will fluctuate depending on the number of units already sold in the node.
- Apartments are instanced and only limited in number by the increasing price.
- Apartments can be decorated as required.
- If their building was destroyed during a node siege, even if the siege was not successful.
- If the siege delevels the node below stage 4 (Town).
- Blueprints are mailed to the player to utilize for future placement.
- Destroyed freeholds are subject to material loss.
- Certificates will track major milestones (such as Furnaces and Homesteads, for example).
Not just in APOC where we want a completely destructible environment, but also in the MMORPG when it comes to Dungeons and traversing certain areas. We want destruction to be a very core element of how players make their way through the world. – Steven Sharif
|Appartementen||Instanced.||Stedelijke fase en hoger.||Een per server.|
|Freeholds||Open-world.||Dorpelijke fase en hoger.||Een per account.|
|Statische huisvesting||In een node.||Dorpelijke fase en hoger.||Een per server.|
- In-node housing will be at a premium, and is expected to be hotly contested.
- The more apartments that have been purchased in a node, the higher the price scales.
- Players will not be able to exceed their allotment of housing in the game.
This will allow players to transfer real property goods. This includes freeholds, this includes static housing, this includes apartments that they may own; and they can sell those because those will have a limited and finite quantity. – Steven Sharif
Rental and leasing concepts are currently under consideration.
Some concepts that we have is going to be rental or leases that could be had allowing players to kind of lease a property for a period of time where they will have control rights over utilizing storage based on the area, controlling the furniture or access point; all that kind of stuff. – Steven Sharif
- Livestream, 12 May 2017 (52:01).
- Node series part II – the Metropolis.
- Livestream, 18 July 2017 (40:14).
- Livestream, 17 November 2017 (47:10).
- Blog - Know Your Nodes - Advance and Destroy.
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse Early Access.
- Video, 24 September 2019 (0:10).
- Livestream, 28 June 2019 (31:15).
- Interview, 11 mei 2018 (50:47).
- MMOGames interview, January 2017
- Livestream, 30 May 2019 (1:23:41).