Naar navigatie springen Naar zoeken springen
- Characters are able to utilize their abilities while in the water.
- Stamina does not limit swimming, however breath does.
- Aquatic mounts are faster in water and slower on land.
- Aquatic mounts will be able to fully traverse naval areas and water areas.
- There won't be nodes underwater or in the water.
- These nodes will have specific water oriented influences and abilities, services, questlines, that relate to the seas.
- Coastal nodes change the spawn tables of the nearby water content and can also trigger specific events.
- Harbors in coastal nodes will have quest lines that relate to the ocean and nearby islands.
- It may be possible to siege a coastal city by sea.
- Livestream, 2020-07-31 (1:42:41).
- Livestream, 2021-01-29 (1:00:57).
- Livestream, 2017-05-19 (38:46).
- Livestream, 2020-09-30 (55:39).
- Livestream, 2017-07-28 (50:22).
- Video, 2020-09-30 (8:32).
- Ashes of Creation Twitter: Travel with an aquatic mount.
- Video, 2020-09-30 (6:38).
- Livestream, 2020-09-30 (16:31).
- Livestream, 2017-05-17 (30:53).
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (AM) (18:29).
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (PM) (1:01:28).
- Livestream, 2018-08-17 (58:53).
- Interview, 2020-07-19 (48:05).
- Livestream, 2017-05-19 (37:51).
- Kickstarter - We Just Broke $1,500,000!