- Castles come with a royal stables.
- Mayors can choose to build royal stables within their node. Once chosen, the community will need to build the stables through quests.
- Royal mounts must be mounted in a royal stables in order to fly.
The royal mounts will be the only class of mounts that can fully fly in the world; and they are will be needed to be mounted while in a royal stables. Royal stables are a building that can be built in a node if elected to be built by the mayor and supported by the community building it up through the quests to do so; and castles come with a royal stable as well. So once you have a royal stable and you become that Mayor or King or Queen, you may then mount the creature there and then take it wherever you wish. – Steven Sharif
And there could be regime change... If somebody doesn't like the fact that a market was built and they want to re-elect a new government next cycle, they can do so... and that market could be destroyed and a new building take its place.
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (PM) (51:49).
- Ashes of Creation Store: Stables of the Oasis.
- Node series part II – the Metropolis.
- Livestream, 17 November 2017 (33:17).
- Livestream, 1 September 2018 (36:28).
- Livestream, 30 January 2020 (1:03:54).
- Livestream, 19 May 2017 (33:57).
- Livestream, 20 January 2018 (38:17).