A particularly warm and inviting cabin constructed with a noble's every luxury in mind. The cabin's most notable feature is its central hearth. The nobility who commissioned the cabin's construction also sought to have the walls and hearth enchanted. Even as the outside grows constantly colder, the hearth's warmth appears to show not a single sign of waning. The rich orange glow is present in every corner of the cabin, its soothing embrace able to melt away any and all earthly troubles. If anything, the warmth is too soothing, and on occasion wandering adventurers have had to be forcibly evicted from the premises after refusing to leave the refuge of the hearth, despite outside conditions having improved.
- Equitable cosmetics, both from a quantity and quality standpoint, are achievable through in-game means.
- Nothing in the cosmetic store will be pay to win.
I want to incentivize purchase in the cosmetic shop for sustainability of what expansions we have intended, since we are not a box cost. I want to incentivize purchase by offering limited items: limited time, limited quantity, so you have confidence that when you purchase them, they won't be offered later on in some other way. – Steven Sharif
Providing these limited options that collectors out there like when it comes to achieving and/or purchasing cosmetics. It means something I think when players make that decision to purchase or they go through the rigorous portion of achieving those things in game that it is not just everywhere around them and becomes meaningless at that point. – Steven Sharif
- Skins are cosmetic items that do not grant the user any benefit.
- Skins are only be able to be applied to things that have already been earned, crafted or found within Ashes of Creation.
- Different variants of store purchased cosmetic creatures may exist in the wild.
- Flavor text relates to the lore and background of creatures and items in the world of Verra.
- Costumes do not include any weapons pictured.
- Caravan skins change the appearance of an in-game mount and in-game caravan that are hooked up to each other.
- Ashes of Creation Store: Homehearth Cabin.
- Ashes of Creation cosmetic store.
- Livestream, 2020-07-25 (1:53:46).
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (PM) (58:29).
- Livestream, 2020-11-30 (56:02).
- Rime and Regal
- Livestream, 2018-12-06 (41:43).
- Livestream, 2020-11-30 (58:24).
- Livestream, 2019-06-28 (1:25:55).
- Interview, 2018-05-11 (32:36).