- Quality furniture is able to be crafted in-game based on the skill of the craftsperson.
- Furnishing items with in-game functionality will be restricted entirely to those created by the carpentry profession.
- Crafted furniture may contain bonuses based on the quality and grade of the furniture.
- Houses will be empty when purchased.
- Players may place Furniture, artwork/paintings and other decor items in their player housing.
- Prized items such as achievements and trophies may be displayed.
- Characters will be able to interact with furniture items such as sit in chairs and lay in beds.
- Players will not be able to alter structural aspects such as windows and walls.
- Furnishing items with in-game functionality will be restricted entirely to those created by the Carpentry profession.
Your ability to craft more luxurious furniture comes with how much of a master craftsman you've become in the furnishing profession... This isn't like you know, I want my house to look good, I got to fork over 50 bucks in cosmetics... Players can craft in-game based on their dedication and focus in that aspect the artisan tree. – Steven Sharif
- Livestream, 2017-05-22 (56:31).
- Interview, 2020-07-08 (40:20).
- Livestream, 2020-05-29 (40:52).
- Livestream, 2018-08-17 (10:54).
- Interview, 2020-07-08 (43:42).
- Livestream, 2020-07-25 (1:01:07).
- Livestream, 2020-05-29 (36:18).
- Livestream, 2017-11-17 (26:22).
- Livestream, 2020-06-26 (53:20).
- Livestream, 2020-06-26 (45:32).
- Video, 2020-05-31 (47:32).
- Livestream, 2017-05-24 (29:54).
- Livestream, 2020-05-29 (38:04).
- Livestream, 2020-06-26 (47:32).
- Livestream, 2017-05-05 (30:53).